Monday, April 19, 2010

My dad and I ...



When I was 4 years old: My dad is the best .


When I was 6 years old: My dad seems to know everyone.


When I was 10 years old: My dad is excellent but he is short tempered.


When I was 12 years old: My dad was nice when I was little.


When I was 14 years old: My dad started being too sensitive.


When I was 16 years old: My dad can't keep up with modern time.


When I was 18 years old: My dad is getting less tolerant as the days pass by.


When I was 20 years old: It's too hard to forgive my father, how could my mum stand with him all these years.


When I was 25 years old: My father seems to be objective to everything I do.


When I was 30 years old: It's very difficult to be in agreement with my father, I wonder if my grandfather was troubled by my father when he was a youth.


When I was 40 years old: My father brought me up with alot of discipline, I must do the same !

When I was 45 years old: I am puzzled how did my father manage to raise all of us.


When I was 50 years old: It's rather difficult to control my kids, how much did my father suffer for the sake of upbringing and protecting us.


When I was 55 years old: My dad was far looking and had wide plans for us, he was gentle and outstanding.


When I was 60 years old: My dad is THE BEST.




Note that it took 56 years to complete the cycle and return to the starting point " My dad is The Best" .



Let's be good to our parents before it's too late and pray that our children will treat us even better than the way we treated our parents.



No comments:

Post a Comment