Saturday, March 27, 2010

Green lamps, u want?

I was doing a research on "how to make a taylor's classroom more eco-friendly" and i found this. I decided to install this in my future house. MUST! >.<
I seriously love the idea of this green lamp that blends natural textures with recycled materials to bring a bit of nature indoors.

This green lamp is conceived by three Venetian architects for a charity competition, the Grass-On Lamp by ITlab is made entirely of recycled materials, including the synthetic grass, and completely recyclable. The cube structure of the lamp gives it added versatility, letting it rest on the floor, on a table, or suspended from the air.


This idea is actually the combination of architect, design and interiors by using surprising materials and forms. I personally like this imteractive nature-if you prefer this green lamp to be lighter, you can just trim back the green to let more shine through.


By installing this lovely lamp inside the house, one can sense the closeness of the nature although you are actually inside your concrete house.

A little big idea can make the earth better. Go green with me today. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment